EDI projects require a wide variety of specialized knowledge. In our glossary, we provide answers to most of the terms you may encounter in your EDI project.
Any2Any - With i‑effect® *XML it is possible to map, convert and integrate data to and from XML format. Map data in any imaginable combination between EDIFACT (with all Subsets), XML, FlatFile (SAP iDoc), CSV, ANSI X.12, TRADACOMS or databases (DB2, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle) without limits and in an automated enviroment. This maximizes productivity and provides faster and more effective processing.
The Drop&Drag mapping simplifies the training of new employees, because programming skills are no longer necessary, which reduces IT costs and makes you more competitive. XML not only can transport data for automatic processing but also be used by interactive applications like WebEDI.
i‑effect® *XML supports the following standards:
- BMEcat 1.2 & 2005
- W3C XML Schema 1.0
- CEFACT 2009
- EAN UCC 1.3.1
- EDIFICE 2004-1, 2004-2, 2005-1,2005-2, 2006-1, 2008-1
- FIXML 4.4, 5.0, 5.0 SP2
- GS1 XML 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.1, 2.1.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7
- OAGIS 8.0, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2
- openTrans 1.0, 2.0, 2.1
- UBL 1.0, 2.0, 2.0
- Errata 01
- xCBL 3.0, 3.5, 4.5
- XML-Mapping based on XML-Scheme
- support for linked XSD´s
- XML-Instance-validation (syntax and semantic)
- simple add of XML Schemes
- Multiple target files (separation of the data and user-defined naming)
- support for the W3C-XML-Scheme 1.0 Standard